Wednesday 16 November 2011

I'm a Celebrity...Are you really?

It's that time of year again...



We all tune in for the first episode thinking its going to be the same as it was last year...and most of the time it is. Yet we don't switch off. I mean how can we when it is so entertaining. If there's one thing the British public love is watching a bunch of people living together with no contact with the outside world.

I only recognised Mark from TOWIE, Jessica from the Real Hustle and I kind of recognised Dougie from McFly. Oh  and Anthony. But I am still entertained! I think Mark is really funny! He is arrogant and has a tendency to exaggerate...but he is entertaining!


I think Fatima may win!

Will you be watching tonight? Who's going to win? Mark or Stefanie?

No comments:

Post a Comment