Wednesday 16 November 2011

My First Post

Hiiii

So I really do not know what to say apart from the fact this is my first blog post!!! Woop!!



I have been thinking about starting to a blog for a while now. This is mostly because I am an unemployed  lay about with nothing better to do ;)
 

I will mostly blog about things I see that I want to share with the world. Blogging about fashion, make up, cooking, bedsheets, bollywood, hollywood, coffee mugs, human rights, job hunting, music, picture frames, religion...you name it I'll probably blog about it! 

Caio :)



‎"Avoidance of sin is lighter than the pain of remorse."
-Umar ibn Al-Khattab

3 comments:

  1. Lol the only thing I could think of! haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. starting a blog is not a big thing but maintaining a blog is difficult...
    best wishes for your new blog.

    ReplyDelete